“We offer unbiased advice and unrivaled counseling to make your study abroad dreams come true!!!”
EducationUSA Bangalore – Yashna Trust follows a step-by-step Guided Advising Model, as a part of the student advising process that spans a period of 12-18 months. Successful applicants are typically those who follow the recommended timeline and process.
Membership of EducationUSA Bangalore – Yashna Trust, will enable you to be guided by our team of advisers, who will help you successfully navigate all the components of the application process.
GUIDED ADVISING STEP-BY-STEP SESSIONS:
STEP 1 (a): Basic Orientation to 5 steps to study in the U.S.
This is an introductory and interactive session with students who are exploring options to study in the U.S.
- Learn about Higher Education opportunities in the U.S.
- Learn about application procedures and timelines
- Learn about EducationUSA Bangalore – Yashna Trust
- Services offered as part of student memberships
STEP 1 (b): Short-listing U.S. Universities: The Right ‘Fit’
Learn how to prioritize and identify the right criteria while selecting universities.
- Help students identify EducationUSA resources to begin school search
- Identify accredited U.S. Universities and Colleges
- Identify institutions based on your priorities
- Make a list with the right mix of colleges and universities that match your profile
STEP 2: Finance your studies in the U.S.
Financial planning is one of the integral elements of planning for your higher education.
- Learn about the different options that exist for international students to fund their studies in the U.S.
- Understand costs and experiences associated with your U.S. study
STEP 3: Complete your University/College Application
Learn to put together the various components of the application and help stay motivated, creative and organized.
- Understand the different elements of the application
- Develop a strategy to be prepared before the deadlines
- Understand how you are positioned on the timeline
STEP 4: Understand U.S Student Visa Process
- Understand the U.S. student visa application forms and interview process
STEP 5: Event: Pre-Departure Orientation
Attend the Pre-Departure Orientation organized by EducationUSA.
- Use this opportunity to network with other students leaving for the U.S.
- Learn about student life in the U.S., cultural differences, academic systems and expectations and residential arrangements
Yashna Trust does not guarantee admissions, financial aid or visas. Membership fees are a one-time payment by cash or cheque(services will commence subject to cheque realization). Membership fees cannot be pro-rated and membership is not transferable.