The Standardized Tests 101 for Students: REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Updated: Dec 3, 2018
Students aspiring for admissions to Undergraduate or Bachelors courses in the United States should take the SAT/ACT. It is important because most of the universities require the standardized test scores to evaluate and assess your candidature. SAT/ACT Exam evaluates written, Verbal, Science & Mathematical Skills.
It is vital to plan ahead before starting to register for the SAT/ACT. Here are few steps you could follow to get through the registration easily:
1. Sign in to your free https://www.collegeboard.org or http://www.act.org account. Your parent or counselor can’t register for you.
2. Provide your full, legal name and other identifying information. Make sure it’s the exact same name and information shown on your photo ID.
3. Decide if you want to answer other questions about yourself. This takes time, but it’s worth it if you want colleges and scholarship organizations to find you.
4. Decide whether to sign up for the SAT/ACT with Essay. Research on colleges that recommend or require it.
5. Upload a photo that meets very specific photo requirements.
6. Check out, and print your Admission Ticket.
That’s all! Go ahead and register. Here are the links:
For SAT: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register
For ACT: http://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration.html